(Loading...)

Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Lords of New Britannia unboxing video

Selene Noctua (who posed for a couple of cards) has made a video with the unboxing of the physical copy of The Lord of New Britannia. I will leave the video here, with some of the pics that she took. If you are lucky maybe you will be able to play this game with her in the Dragoncon!

The video is a little bit blurry (better in a small window), but anyway useful and nice enough:


The quality of the cards are pretty fine. The box cardboard is a little bit light, so probably you will use it more as a decoration than as a box to protect the deck.







Here more videos of Selene!

2 comments:

  1. Great unboxing video. I am still tempted to get myself one copy of the game, but the shipping to Europe is on the high side and I do not want push my luck with import taxes. The cards look like a good quality from the pictures.

    - Net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you choose normal shipment I don't think you will get extra taxes, but anyway I know how you feel. My avatar in the Earth also lives in the old continent.

      Delete