(Loading...)

Monday, April 4, 2016

Gamy invite you to see the Gallery of Horrors

Gamy The Alchemist, who liked very much the Gallery of the Wonderfuls Horrors yesterday, prepared a little video visiting the gallery. So, you can check here the 90% of my freakshow.

The video begins with my little zoo. Sadly the texts in the game were bugged, so I could not put there the description and background of each terrible beast contained in the zoo, but I hope I can add them anyway. Then he covers most of the creations, including the most important of them.

If you dont want any spoiler you can visit first the gallery, in Islands of Wonders, close to Paxlair, east of Brittany. And inside the Islands of Wonders you just need to go straight, up the hill. Soon I will upload also a photo gallery with some extra information.


Remember that the gallery will be alive until the last day of the R28! Don't lose this unique opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment