(Loading...)

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Your wishes come true in this place!

A new comic prevailed in the vote, followed by "more totally random stuff". I have no problem with the last one, but the comic was the only in the list that I should start from zero... Anyway the comic number 8 will come soon, as you -humans- wish!

Brace yourselves, The Disastrous Adventures number 8 is comming...

Anyway I hope I still can prepare a little surprise for you all. And tomorrow the PVP cat will raffle the prize!(If not oversleeping the whole day, something very possible...

4 comments:

  1. Being behind the eight ball is no problem for the Vortex Llama. I'm really looking forward to the comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to empty my mind to make it dumb enough!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He is still hard working as a cat (sleeping). But for tomorrow morning we already will have a verdict from Midasm the king of the PVP cats. :D

      Delete